Investing in Responsibility - EUROPE
13 November, London (Current agenda)
Click here for early registration (Europe)
Investing in Responsibility - AUSTRALIA
10 September, Sydney (Current agenda)
Click here for early registration (Australia)
Click here for speaker submissions (Europe & Australia)
Click here for sponsor opportunities (Europe & Australia)
Join us in London for our 3rd annual Responsible Business event....and for the first time in Australia!
Our 2013 event will again be a strategic one-day conference consisting of 2 tracks, bringing together current research and practice for insightful and thought provoking debate on the opportunities being offered and challenges being faced at the nexus of Corporate and Investment Responsibility.
Hear from a balanced mix of international speakers and commentators, offering expert insight from academia, industry and policy think tanks.
Investing in Responsibility - 15 November London
Click here for agenda
- Francois Passant, Eurosif
- Investor Track Keynote: D. Michael Adams, Autumn Capital Group
- Investor Track: Andy White, Inflection Point Capital
- Closing Panel: Richard Keery, Strathclyde Pension Fund
- Corporate Track Keynote: Kevin Franklin, Maplecroft
- Corporate Track: Jessica Fries, PwC/IIRC
- Corporate Track: Mallika Paulraj, ISS Corporate Services
Enhanced ESG Analysis - 4-5 October, London
Our 2011 event explored the practicalities of integrating ESG into traditional investment analysis.
Sponsored by STOXX, Thomson Reuters, and BrandLogic, the Enhanced ESG Analysis conference attracted over a 100 senior executives and decision makers seeking understanding and clarity on the issue of integrating ESG into the traditinal investment process.